Friday, October 15, 2010

Query: Camping and disabilities

Sactown editor,

Recently I was drawn to your feature in August/September’s edition, Escape to the Coast. Unfortunately, someone with a disability doesn’t have the luxury to just pack up and head out the door for a quick getaway. But after reading my how to article, Coastal Camping Comes Easy, someone with a disability will be able to find ways to participate in camping just like anyone else. I offer tips and tricks, do's and don’ts, along with specific accessible destinations in the Fort Bragg area.

Most people know someone who has a disability, my article could allow your reader to help someone they love and/or expand your reader base by introducing an article with a new idea.

I have picture samples if needed.

Thank you for taking the time to read my query.

Ana Maria Saenz

No comments:

Post a Comment